In general, you can expect the treated area to be red, swollen, and possibly blistering or scabbing after a laser tattoo removal treatment. Here are some general aftercare tips:
- Keep the treated area clean: Gently wash the area with soap and water and pat it dry.
- Apply ointment: Use a thin layer of ointment, such as petroleum jelly or an antibiotic ointment, to keep the skin moisturized and protect it from infection.
- Avoid direct sunlight: Keep the treated area out of direct sunlight, and use a high SPF sunscreen if it is exposed to the sun.
- Avoid picking at scabs: Allow any scabs or blisters to heal naturally. Picking at them can cause scarring and increase the risk of infection.
- Use over-the-counter pain medication: If you experience pain or discomfort, you can take over-the-counter pain medication such as acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen (Advil).
If you experience any unusual symptoms or have concerns about your healing, be sure to contact us for further guidance.
Leave A Comment